Secciones

12 may 2012

Over thinking


At times I’ve surprised myself thinking over stuff with maybe a little too much consideration. Over thinking that is. I go trhough a simple and minimal situation in my mind again and again, but every time it gets worse.

Let's close a box!!!

No matter how simple the problem at hands is, the more I think it the bigger it seems to become.

OMG!
Edit: After I did this, I realized he looks happy but that's not the intention, just go with it.

And it’s not just that kind of things, I also have a somewhat hyperactive imagination that gets to work at the same time with it.

Let’s say that I “meet” someone… a hottie, YES! A very cute one.


 refuse to comment on the contents of the left side of the image… but yes I watched the whole video

With someone like that, only crazy I say no.

So I met him at a club some night

Please don't ever use those lines... NEVER!!

And a few  days… ok the next morning

OMG!  Again.

And...

Yes, that's how I see people in my head.
P.S. It's not a pedophile thing  I'm a short person... SHUT UP!

...and...

The kids are going to be so pretty if they look like him.

… This goes on for a few days and then…

He's going to stray away more and more every day.

And...

*gasp* Oh no!!! 

Then it gets all twisted and weird…

Yous said BFFs while I was convenient!!

…But then it happens…




Thank God! That'd be embarrassing and awkward.





Wait for it...








...











WARNING... The picture of the very handsome men is only here for illustrative purposes, I have no relation whatsoever with him or any of the parts involved in INFOWARS, nor do I support or contradict any of the beliefs or points of view there represented (I just think he's cute).  All the brands, names and images are property of their respective owner. No copyright infringement intended.

No hay comentarios.: